Sea Bass Sour Curry
Sea Bass Sour Curry with Rice recipe. It is popular Southern Thai dish. This curry dish is extremely adaptable, utilising any combination of fish, seafood, and vegetables to great effect.
- Boiled Water 500 ml
- Sour Curry Paste 2 tablespoon(s)
- Unripe Papaya 60 grams
- Carrot 60 grams
- Yardlong Beans 60 grams
- Katuri Flowers 30 grams
- Morning Glory 20 grams
- Paco Fern 15 grams
- Fish Sauce 2 tablespoon(s)
- Coconut Palm Sugar 2 tablespoon(s)
- Tamarind Paste Juice 3 tablespoon(s)
- Sea Bass 250 grams
- Royal Umbrella Jasmine Rice
1. Place hot water, add sour curry paste to melt.
2. Add papaya, carrot, yardlong beans, katuri flowers, morning glory and paco fern. Boil until cooked.
3. Season with fish sauce, coconut palm sugar, tamarind paste juice. Simmer until boiled again. Add sea bass meat.
4. Serve with Royal Umbrella rice.