Coconut Meatball Curry
Meatballs + Coconut Milk = a mouth-watering, creamy curry
- 500g Extra lean ground beef (beef mince)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 clove Garlic (Crushed)
- 1/4 tsp. Onion powder
- 200g Zucchini, grated
- 1 Egg
- Handful of coriander m finely chopped
- 200g Sweet Potato mash
- 2 cups Beef stock
- 2 tbsp Medium curry powder
- 1.5 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 cup Frozen chopped green beans
- 1 cup Ayam Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Red chilli flakes (Optional for additional heat)
- Fresh coriander, chopped to garnish
- Add the ingredients for the meatballs to a large bowl and form into approx 20 meatballs and set aside.
- Add the sweet potato mash, curry powder, beef stock, red chilli flakes, and tomato paste to a deep frying pan over a medium heat and stir until it’s all combine and becomes a smooth sauce.
- Drop the meatballs into the sauce, cover and simmer for 15 mins.
- Stir in Ayam coconut milk and green beans and continue to simmer without the lids for 5 mins. If you prefer a more saucy curry, can also add in a little mire stock at this point.
- Serve, garnish with coriander (optional) and enjoy!